Any recommendation for good Lead testing kit?

Hi, Prop 65 max limit for lead is 200 ppm. I wonder if there is any good testing kit that can detect lead on surface around 200 ppm?

Any good recommendation? Thanks

BG

Reply to
okbran

Use a small child.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

I bet chinese has a few surplus that don't work! the proof is in the putting!

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

Feed it to Phil. He's already on the edge.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Sure! Just find a good used GC/MS. ;-)

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

How does that work? If they eat it, it has too much lead? ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise