220k Resistor Does Not Werk On 100 K Voltmeter

Hit just flashes. Furst guess is not enuff nano amps gits thru that yuge resistor.

I ben very luky in that California no longer picks up toxik elektrikal stuff.

But all I got is 2 resistors wif leads, .24 Ω and 220K Ω.

Reply to
Bret Cahill

K. wot u got?

Reply to
Jasen Betts

Put them into a wall outlet. That thing with the two nose holes.

w.

Reply to
invalid unparseable