Jus Run the Voltage Backwars Thru a 8 v Battery

The Fieri light runs on 4 rechargeable cells 2p X 2s.

Just wire it so that the voltmeter always gets 8 volts less than the ebike battery.

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Another idea is to just come off one of the parallel 4 cells and see how representative it is.

I won't do that just now as I'll rebuild a 7pX10s to a 3p × 10s. If that works I'll rebuild the original with the remaining cells.

Reply to
Bret Cahill