Subject Author Posted Replies

Chip for wireless analog audio?
if there is one, I'm sure it's obsolete but I'm looking for a chip that is high frequency like 869, 918, 2.4ghz etc that can transmit and receive stereo analog audio with hi fi freq response. Don't...
7
7

OT: Rebuilt vs. Used Alternators vs Rectifiers
I have been digging around the Internet for a few days now looking at the various options of buying a rebuilt alternator vs. a used one vs. tracking down an affordable rectifier pack. Seems the parts...
92
92

Best (visual) app for idle Windows machines
This is absolutely the most fascinating visual goo made. Remember the old speaker cabinet and 4 colored lamps with a fluorescent light fixture diffuser on it? They bounced different lights on as sound...
3
3

(CS)C2229 replacement
Hi all I am repairing an older TV set where there 2 of the driver transistors are not too good. But this C2229 is not available in Elfa or Ooomipood Can anyone give some suggestions for where to look...
2
2

Bernanke, Unable to refinance his home!
Ben Bernanke has tried to refinance his $800,000 home and can't get a loan. Apparently he is between jobs and that is a hitch. I'm glad it's not Hillary, "it just shows I'm just like all the little...
42
42

MSOP to SO8 adapter
This lets us drop another opamp into an LT1124 SO8 footprint. LT1124 has a nonstandard pinout, so few subs are available.
16
16

capcitors for energy reserve
I have a circuit that draws 30mA except that there is a 150ms long draw at 120mA. This occurs every 2s. I I am limited to 40mA current draw. I would like to provide reserve energy from a large...
75
75

OT. I took an Audiometry exam.
I took a hearing test today. It's not that I'm having trouble hearing, if certain people just wouldn't mumble. I think my wife must have super hearing cause she always says I need to turn the TV down....
21
21

Op-amp instrumentation amplifier is initial input stage of EKG and EEG instruments
Op-amp instrumentation amplifier is initial input stage of EKG and EEG instruments due to it's high impedance, very high common-mode rejection ratio, and very high voltage gain. Read more: and...
3
3

through-hole resistors and neodymium magnets
Would a 1/4 x 1/16 neodymium disc magnet placed adjacent to a pack of 1/4 watt through-hole resistors in storage harm them in any way? I don't think so, but I figure it's a question worth asking. I'm...
12
12

Turn-on and off times in a FET, weird data
Folks, take a look at page 3, middle, switching characteristics: Those are eternities. I've used this FET before and I know it's way faster when driven hard. But even with 25ohms driving resistance...
50
50

ALERT
i have identified some DOS code, this code will force your computer to hang in a loop, no escape: ; Danger: do NOT run this code on a personal computer, it could freeze your computer until you do a...
10
10

Circuit protection from 110V to 24VDC and 110V also
Hello, I have an application where I am using AC 110V timers and 24V DC motors. I am using a power supply that converts 110VAC to 24VDC ( Overall I need a way to protect the 24VDC motors (this is...
21
21

phase noise/jitter plot
-- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
25
25

Windows 10
There will be no Win 9. Microsoft is going directly to 10. Since even-numbered Win versions are garbage... -- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
222
222