Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Cord Reel
On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 14:12:08 -0700, Don Y Gave us: snip Nice reel! Answer Get a smaller plastic one and a smaller cord to let the neighbors borrow, and for smaller 'jobs'. And when you need to...
8
8

Opamp frequency mixer
So as a hobby project I'm thinking of building a tiny little theremin using some of those Soviet subminiature pentodes that are really cheap on eBay. Unfortunately, it seems that the most complicated...
56
56

Slowing down a fan?
Hi, we have a 3-speed 12" desk-style fan for the dog and on the low speed i t is still too fast and the dog ends up shivering. Without it he gets uncom fortably warm so I would like to slow it down....
29
29

Defect in Analog Devices Spice model for the AD734
I've been using the Analog Devices Spice model in LTSpice to model the AD73 4 running with a current output - see Figure 25 on page 13 of the Rev E AD 734 data sheet f When running a roughly 15kHz...
35
35

Resonant Coupled Inductor
I just got a paper published in Power Electronics Design on Resonant Coupled Inductors. I believe that this is an overlooked component that should be in your toolkit. I will answer any questions to...
6
6

OT: Photoeye
Where can I find a simple "photoeye" device that works by shining on a reflector and simply operates a relay when the beam is interrupted? All I can find is expensive stuff that runs a ding-dong...
6
6

Low cost - long-ish distance laser?
Hi, just saw this... We live out in the boonies and our front gate is about 900-feet line-of-sig ht from the house. The gate is always closed to keep cattle in so UPS/FedEx drops stuff in a large...
52
52

Exclusive Country-Wide Marketing Partners/Agents Required for Online School Information Management System
Dear All, I am representing ( - an advanced I nstitutional/School Information Management System (online) that offers its services to Schools, Colleges, Universities, and Training Institutions arou nd...

Re: Caution with bitcointalk.org
On Fri, 03 Jul 2015 04:46:36 -0400, Paul Gave us: snipped link snipped most cross posts. One must note the OP. I mean look at the huge list of cross posts this twerp uses. Attention begging much?...
3
3

Get yer memristors
Fun times

Charger for SLA 12V / 7Ah battery
The subject says all :-) I connected 3 x 12V / 7Ah battery's is serial and start to charge them with my ebike 36V/1,2A charger. After cca 30 minutes battery pack was getting hot, so i disconnect the...
32
32

DIN rails and diodes
I am building an industrial sensor system for warehouse and need to isolate some inputs using blocking diodes (simple rectifiers will suffice). To do this in the DIN rail configuration will take 2...
6
6

Example Use of CD4059 Divide by N
I am trying to understand how to use the CD4059 as a divide by N counter. Being an analog guy, I find the data sheets a little abstract. Could someone possibly provide a real life example of how to...
16
16

Playstation "groove"?
Hi, I was returning some DVD's at local public library and commenting with head librarian re: the abuse they seem to suffer. I mentioned seeing many that appeared to have a "groove" (figuratively...
2
2

the hot new programming language
The revival of Basic is next. -- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing precision measurement jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
196
196