Re: Caution with bitcointalk.org

On Fri, 03 Jul 2015 04:46:36 -0400, Paul Gave us:

That doesn't seem like a very well run forum. >More like a three-ring circus. >

snipped link snipped most cross posts.

Paul

One must note the OP.

I mean look at the huge list of cross posts this twerp uses. Attention begging much? Sheesh.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped link snipped most cross posts.

" One must note the OP.

I mean look at the huge list of cross posts this twerp uses. Attention begging much? Sheesh. "

I bet you are very small and not very tall. LOL

Now ask me why !

Bye, Skytall ! ;) =D

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 23:20:41 +0200, "Skybuck Flying" Gave us:

Go away, little girl.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

There is a scientific discovery behind ?!

Reply to
Skybuck Flying