Exclusive Country-Wide Marketing Partners/Agents Required for Online School Information Management System

Dear All,

I am representing MyInstitution.Net

- an advanced I nstitutional/School Information Management System (online) that offers its services to Schools, Colleges, Universities, and Training Institutions arou nd the globe.

We are currently looking for exclusive partners/agents who would market and promote our System in their respective countries. We offer our country-wid e exclusive partners/agents with a lucrative share on turnover for subscrip tion of Institutions through them.

Interested parties/companies/individuals are requested to send their brief intro/resume at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com highlighting their potential to market our System.

Best regards,

Dr Aaliya Khan Director Marketing MyInstitution.Net snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to