Subject Author Posted Replies

Agilent 10076B osc probe for sale
Hi, anyone interested? I will take $125 (Paypal). Bought it years ago for some project and used it twice. Its a passive probe for high voltage (100:1). Specs are on interweb. Can upload pic later....
16
16

tubes!
-- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing precision measurement jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
3
3

Electric Vehicles Are Great for Long Trips
Many here can't seem to understand that EVs don't need to be impediments to driving cross country. Very few people won't want to stop periodically to eat and use a bathroom. Here is a perfect example...
94
94

Lambda diode gyrator, pt 2
With a more appropriate op amp and better choice of operating point for the diode it looks like the lambda diode load really does provide a significant bandwidth improvement as compared to a resistive...
14
14

Sell your Heart to Save Lives
The Medical profession is offering $250,000 for your heart. Tens of thousands of people in the United States need a heart transplant. There are not enough donor hearts available. If you're healthy and...

1 transistor negative resistance circuit Now working Attention Winfield Hill :-)
1 transistor negative resistance circuit Now working! Note the dip around the middle of the screen. Was wondering 'must be possible'. Solution came to me: Opto coupler. Just put in some resistors, you...
32
32

Mechanical part,I need a search term to find and purchase.
Hi guys, I'm rebuilding my Radial Arm Saw, most the table, but need to purchase the in this picture. What is it called? Thanks, Mikek
15
15

Lambda diode applications #1
Use to boost the bandwidth of a gyrator, used here in a rob-Peter-to-pay-Paul high-pass filter configuration Version 4 SHEET 1 1524 1128 WIRE 128 -432 -800 -432 WIRE 976 -432 208 -432 WIRE -800 -304...
10
10

OT Tunnel 6
Great book:
25
25

That little soft spot on the head....
Why is it that web sites will force you to have a minimum 8-character passw ord, which MUST include both upper and lowercase, and at least one special character, with additional limits on character...
37
37

OT: Welcome to Sh*thole London (and you are!)
This is what happens when Globalists replace the settled, indigenous population of a city or country with a massive influx of strangers who have no respect for, nor interest in, the host culture - or...
13
13

any chance to turn Nuclear reactors around with a safer Reactor
89
89

7815 noise and measurement
We are looking at noise of a 7815 voltage regulator. Missing other instrumentation our first idea was to measure AC across the 15V with a Keithley 2700 DVM. If we connect the minus of the regulator to...
14
14

2-terminal negative resistance circuits
2-terminal negative resistance circuits anyone? Most especially "Z" types. Thanks.
74
74

Tektronix purchased Keithley, broke my instruments?
Trying to get my Keithley 2600-series SMU instruments to work with my browser and Java, I keep getting an error message, "Blocked by Content Security Policy An error occurred during a connection to "...
75
75