Zener diode below-threshold reverse current

.html

The .asc file includes a 0.5H inductor with zero parallel capacitance and z ero series resistance. The supply voltage is 2V, rather than the 5V the OP had asked for, and the LTC1141 non-inverting input is biased halfway betwee n the rails by two 10M resistors in series.

My response, after plugging some real inductors into the circuit, seems to have been

.html

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Hey, you squabbling senile old fools have scored 200 idiotic, pointless posts in this thread!

OK, you own it now. Go for the record.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

:

John Larkin doesn't like technical discussions. He feels left out.

The thread is up to 202 posts, but John Fields and I haven't contributed al l that many of them. It's been through several changes of subject, and your own - numerous - contributions haven't all been entirely constructive

I finally managed to dig out the July 2008 thread which did include exactly the kind of circuit design that you claim to like to see.

What would be your preferred solution for a micropower - less than 10uA - 1

00kHz oscillator? You didn't offer anything back in 2008, (though James Art hur did) but maybe you can show us both up this time around. If we are both as senile as you claim, you won't have trouble beating our solutions, will you.

So design something for us, rather than asking everybody else to design stu ff to amuse you.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Here they were, two old pals innocently trash talking each other and mostly leaving the other threads alone, and you had to spoil it. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

I suspect that Larkin resented being left out. After all, a lot of the 200-odd posts he was complaining about were actually his.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

No, no, I'm encouraging them to stay in this thread and run up the count. I mean, it's not difficult; just keep repeating the same few lame insults.

I think they should run up the thread count to 555.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Hahahaha.

Reply to
tom

--
So say you, but you don't present any evidence justifying the
humiliation you'd like to see.

--
Larkin shows up at the corrida, pretending to be a matador but, in
fact, is merely a picador.

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

--
Doctor Phil is right, as usual.

Doctor Bill and I are merely jousting, trying to unhorse one another,
in what seems to be , more or less, an amicable way.

John Larkin's snide 'contribution' to the thread:

>"I think they should run up the thread count to 555."

impugns his untenable position of judgemental neutrality and puts him
on the map as just another bush league attention-hungry narcissist.
Reply to
John Fields

Personally I'm looking out for 666. Supposed to come pretty soon.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

I'm clever enough to note that it's you who is in denial - in the proverbial barbed wire canoe.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydeny
Reply to

--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5P5eQiKNQs

John Fields--
Reply to
John Fields

--- As expected, the haughty bitch queen living wihin you strikes again.

I was well aware that this [somewhat entertaining] little public

to jump onto the stage, uninvited, with the intent of stopping a show in which you had no part and to divert attention to yourself by slagging, but I'm really surprised you managed to hold off as long as you did.

Congratulations on joining Narcissists Anonymous.

Reply to
John Fields

--
Bulrushes are barbed wire?
Reply to

We should check this thread every few months and see how it's going. The geezer-insult-post rate seems to be pretty uniform.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

You use "we" as if you're some sort of leader who can subjugate his
followers to opine as he does.

What's next, Kool Ade?

>The geezer-insult-post rate seems to be pretty uniform.

So say you, But you post nothing but worthless, factless opinion.

Philosophy's OK, but when push comes to shove...

John Fields

e:

:

rote:

silly, even by your standards.

bial barbed wire canoe.

You aren't Moses. The Australian expression is "up shit creek in a barbed-w ire canoe" and since I've now found and posted your original 0.5H inductor with zero parallel capacitance and zero series resistance, I think it does apply to your debating position.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

--
Then, putting that irrelevant and previously undefined Australian
colloquialism aside, we all know that there are no uniform bars,

I've somehow missed the link to the post to which you're referring,
but if you'd be kind enough to repost it I'll respond.

John Fields --
Reply to
John Fields

--- Pratfall?

For your own survival, you apparently need to assign guilt where none exists, which you'd like to think is daring to confront you with incontrovertible evidence of your own fallibility.

From your links, I still see no references to anything I've authored and, instead, see only your knocks.

John Fields--

Reply to
John Fields