Zener diode below-threshold reverse current

JF seems to not like people who actually design electronics. That makes sense.

lunatic fringe electronics

You seem to be the exception which lays waste to that claim, yes?

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

--
Why would I even bother to waste my time since even if I did, and I
showed you a better way, you'd do your damnedest to justify limping?

--
No.

What I wrote was: "Poor sad little man, I can't imagine why you'd say
something like that unless you were trying to pick a fight, which

Want to try again?
Reply to
John Fields

Quite the contrary. I get along fine with him, as does Phil H. OTOH, he doesn't much like you or Slowman much.

You wouldn't know sense if it bit you on the ass.

Reply to
krw

More evidence that supports of my assertion.

Reply to
krw

He once told me, in this ng, that he loved me, which was pretty darned weird. I think maybe he doesn't any more, since he discovered that I'm married.

Well, you and JF should design something together. That would get interesting.

lunatic fringe electronics

Sorry, I got everything backwards up there. I just came from the gym (tired and dehydrated).

Sorry. My apologies. Got JF JL

Reply to
krw
?

I'm not a fan of flame wars, so please leave me out of this one. My persona l likes and dislikes aren't highly relevant.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Again, my mistake.

Reply to
krw

That's an even worse insult!

lunatic fringe electronics

Just the initials!

Reply to
krw

As usual, homophobic and quoted out of context just to be derisive.

It might, but you'd have no interest in it other than to spew destructive criticism and prolong your hateful stay in the limelight.

John Fields

Reply to
John Fields

--
Apology accepted. ;)

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

--
Hey, you're really on a roll here!

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

--
That's OK, I have thick skin.

But, considering the source and his precarious grasp of logic and the
English language, it's a tempest in a teapot.

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

John Fields and I get along reasonably well - I don't idolise the 555 as much as he thinks I ought to but he seems to be able to live with that.

A trifle ironic, coming from krw who doesn't have any sense at all, just a collection of fixed and incorrigible opinions.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

If you design something good, I'll have nothing to be derisive about.

Give it a shot.

lunatic fringe electronics

Good, according to you, is anything that comes out of your camp, and
everything else is NIH, so even if the truth drags your dick in the
dirt you'll still rail against it, being as dishonest as you are, just
to try to save face.

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

You're not going to post anything, are you?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com