Zener diode below-threshold reverse current

I know. You've *never* made a mistake.

Reply to
krw

I already have:

https://www.google.com/search?q=behest&oq=behest&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.230828j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=anything
Reply to
John Fields

--
Not true, and your attempt at sarcasm/derision was noted from your
punctuation and since there was no eroteme at the end of your last

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

You really are stupid, Fields. It was a statement and as such is punctuated correctly.

Reply to
krw

--
In that case, your *never* is unfounded, since I've often made
mistakes.

As Dr. Sloman has often stated, (and I paraphrase) your lack of
comprehension of the English language and its subtleties/vagaries,
puts you at a distinct disadvantage when you're trying to defend a
position which you believe to be tenable.

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

Indeed.

I don't think I've ever intimated that the 555 is a panacea, but the fact that it's extant, even today, is astonishing.

There are, of course, other paths to follow, but the 555 and its derivatives don't seem to giving up the ghost anytime soon.

John Fields

Reply to
John Fields

What's clear is that you're stupid.

There is a lot of similarity between you and Slowman. That's for sure (like, joined at the hip).

Reply to
krw

--
"of my assertion" ?

If interesed in following your posts, one has little to do but to wait
until you slip the noose about your own throat and wait for the trap
to be sprung.

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

--
That may be true,but it seems to me that you're always the one who
resorts to ad-hominem attacks when you run ito a wall because of the

More depressing than astonishing. More legacy designs by legacy designers.

They do seem to be zombie components - if you don't think about what you are doing, the same old solution is always the obvious way to get the job done.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Your endless, pointless, topic-free squabbling degrades this newsgroup.

lunatic fringe electronics

My > >>>>>>>>>personal likes and dislikes aren't highly relevant.

Krw's perceptions are rather restricted - everybody who doesn't share his i deas is lumped together beyond the pale. The sane majority, from my point o f view.

Which is a rather pretentious way of saying that you don't find it interest ing. Tough.

Your habit of posting links to denialist propaganda isn't all that appropri ate to an electronic design group either, and the rest of us have got to pu t up with that.

Get used to the idea that this is an unmoderated usegroup - you've been exp osed to it since at least 1996 - twenty years now - so it's a bit late to c omplain about it now.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

--
You should get out more. Young people who don't want to, or haven't
the resources to jump into the digital world will often opt for a

Nonsense.

This group is still healthy, regardless of how much you may want to wish it to fail and fill your coffin.

John Fields

Reply to
John Fields

LOL!!! I actually had to laugh out loud when I read that. Pot and kettle... lol

--

Rick C
Reply to

I is true and, no, I'm just stating the obvious.

At least you admit that you're Slowman's identical twin.

Reply to
krw

You really *are* stupid.

So you don't even read the posts you respond to. Figures.

Reply to
krw

The 555 isn't a "pragmatic" solution. It's the non-design solution - copy something that worked, even if it's decidedly sub-optimal compared with what you could do today.

I'm sure it happens that the 555 is the best solution in a few - very specific - situations. That's not what's moving most of the 555's off the shelves.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

--
"I is true"???

Perhaps "paucity" is too generous since you seem to be your own worst
enemy.
Reply to
John Fields

--
Then "of my assertion" is proper English grammar?
Reply to