inverse filtering

I do time-domain simulation of signal that passed electronic filters. Now, my task is reconstructing original signal with signals that passed filter

To get inverse filgering ,I reversed transfer function, but it makes error.

What did I have to do to get inverse filtering?

Reply to
sperelat

sperelat MULTI-POSTED:

Most people DON'T read Usenet on Google Groups. Stop doing this:

If you MUST post the *same* question to MULTIPLE groups, do this instead:

*-*-*-marked-as-Read-in-ALL-*-groups+Newsgroups.line

Reply to
JeffM