No one has the slightest idea who you are or what you are talking about (was: thanks)

Thank you everyone for your feedback! I much appreciate it.

>Regards, > James

If you had responded in your original thread

instead of starting a new thread, that would have been MUCH better.

Reply to
JeffM

That is exactly right, Jeff.

The world is filling up with people that just cannot think clearly and have little common sense. It is so sad.

Bob

Reply to
BobW

How kind of you, considering it arrived over eight years ago.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Ah, great stuff Michael. Now we can start a new flame war about whether the new millenium started in 2000 or 2001.

I wonder which way the leftist weenies will vote?

--
The Force is dark on one side, light on the other and holds the world
together.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Hot Jock