Yo. FB

It was me. I was referring to someone's (JL, I think) comment of amazement that FB bought parts so he could prove someone wrong... I implied FB probably bought the parts at his employer's expense.

...Jim Thompson

Oooops! Someone might misinterpret FB as Frank Bemelman... since Bemelman is non-existent you can figure who FB must be ;-)

...Jim Thompson

"John Woodgate" schreef in bericht

>news:gLcis+ESWvPCFw+ snipped-for-privacy@jmwa.demon.co.uk... >> I read in sci.electronics.design that Frank Bemelman >> wrote (in >> ) about '9V 1A schematic >> needed', on Mon, 21 Mar 2005: >> >> >So you and Jim Thompson are both confessed thieves. Jim in particular, >> >because $400 in 1968 is not what I would call pocket change. >> >> Well, not thieves under English law, since, as it happens, 1968. In both >> cases, the owner took no effective steps to re-possess. I'm quite sure >> that if they had, the pay-back would have occurred.
********************
Yes, that is my definition of an effective step too. Anyway, I found >it remarkable to read this 'aneckdote' from a person that insinuated >the other day that someone purchased a few opamps "at his EMPLOYERS >expense". >Thanks, Frank. >(remove 'q' and 'invalid' when replying by email)
*********************

I recall that post also, but not from anyone in this subthread (myself, you, JT, JW.)

To which person and anecdote are you referring?

--
Best Regards,
Mike

Now I remember.

Ok. A non-existent person I referred to as "FB" and "Bamelman" should not be confused with an existing person who goes by a psuedonym, the initials of which are also "FB".

--
Best Regards,
Mike

I said and did no such thing- could care less about "proving" anything about the worthless noise source and moron, Clarence- and have never "stolen" anything from any employer. Your comments are a malicious defamation- and anyone who listens to you is USENET dog manure.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

I couldn't agree more.

Reply to
xray

I've long since moved him into the "don't download, don't read, ignore it completely, I don't want to even know it happened" category. And I luckily haven't seen hide nor hair of his name for some time.

Is he still posting in newsgroups??

On second thought, don't tell me. I don't want to know.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Kirwan

Safe from the Idiot crew I see! Nice here. I'm sure glad to here that those of a feather have roosted together and are keeping to themselves!

HAPPY DAY!

Reply to
Clarence_A