Yikes! .....A $700 Power Bar!

No, DarkMatter is just another nym of AlwaysWrong.

John

With the special qualification of having far more bank than brains.

Reply to
JosephKK

I am not a theoretical physicist. Please explain to me how the existence of dark matter implies the existence of an ether.

durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."
                                             (Stephen Leacock)
Reply to
Fred Abse

WTF?!! $80 for shipping???? The thing probably only weighs a few kilos. RIPOFF!!!

lol Tom P.

Reply to
tlbs101

Ether == dark matter

That slush in your brain needs to be refreshed.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Total, unmitigated rat shit.

Where the hell did you get that from? No, don't tell me, you googled it? More disinformation from answers.com?

The ether was postulated as a medium without mass in which electromagnetic radiation propagated.

The results obtained by Michelson and Morley conclusively prove that such a medium does not exist.

Dark matter has *mass*, hence gravitation. That's the only way that it can be detected.

You are confusing dark matter and dark *energy*, which has *some* similarities to the classical ether, but nevertheless is not the same.

The classical ether theory involving a medium which is necessary for electromagnetic radiation to propagate remains busted.

durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."
                                             (Stephen Leacock)
Reply to
Fred Abse

That's a good description of DimBulb.

What do you expect from AlwaysWrong?

Reply to
krw

Between your ears, dipshit.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

I am not confusing anything, fucktard. See... I even got your present state of mind right, fucktard.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Where did your retarded ass ever see me talking about "classical ether"?

You are a classical dopey f*ck.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

The reference to Michelson and Morley should have made it obvious what

*I* was talking about. That is, assuming you'd actually heard of them.

But then you wouldn't have had the opportunity to display your limited repertoire of insults.

durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."
                                             (Stephen Leacock)
Reply to
Fred Abse

Think of DimBUlb as a science experiment. One thing we've learned is how many insults can be recorded on a single, lonely, neuron. As you've noted, it's a short list but also notable is that only one subject is stored. In DimBulb's case, "poop".

Reply to
krw

AT least I know what the "classical" reference has morphed into over the decades. You are still stuck on something you learned decades ago. The real shame is that your learning apparently stopped right at that point.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

You are a total retard. Your delusion is a science experiment. We are all anxious to see how long it take the dementia to eat away at you.

The shame is that while we were looking the other way, it already happened.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

You're deluded? We all knew that, DimBulb, but it's nice that you recognize the fact. Maybe now you can get help.

Your delusion certainly did happen. It's constant.

Reply to
krw

Read it again, dumbfuck. It is YOUR delusion that was referred to, idiot.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

many

No thanks, DimBulb. I already read it.