Yikes! .....A $700 Power Bar!

Yet it lingers. Not quite as dispelled as you might like to claim.

Reply to
DarkMatter

It should come with a earwax removal kit for better sounding highs :P Here's a scary chunk that'll certainly cause fidelity problems.

However... 'In 2008 new guidelines were issued by the American Academy of Otolaryngology discouraging earwax removal unless excess earwax is causing health problems.[21]'

D from BC

I'm disappointed it doesn't have built-in bubble levels. And yes, a compass needle too.

John

Thank you for sharing that with us.

John

And the author of that article posted a 10 megapixel 2.41MB image file for that? He must be really into audio.

Reply to
pimpom
[snip]

Of course. In spite of the 12 miles of ratty, oxidized aluminum conductors covered with bird shit between your local power substation and you, that last 6 feet are critical for proper audio fidelity.

--
Paul Hovnanian  paul@hovnanian.com
Have gnu, will travel.

...with more money than brains.

Reply to
krw

For a lot less than five grand you can go down to the Home Despot and buy enough red outlets to repopulate your entire block. You won't get a free $1875 power cord, though.

Reply to
krw

It really needs a Feng Shui meter for the music to be completely harmonized with the environment.

Reply to
krw

The shittiest cheap chinese UPS probably does a better job of line conditioning.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

No. That's all about placement. It goes in the upturned palm of your statue of Shiva's hand.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

We all know where your up-turned palm is, DimBulb.

Reply to
krw

"Quantum Tunneling is a process that changes the way a cable conducts signal at the sub atomic level affecting the entire cable assembly, connectors, solder joints, dielectric and ground conductors are all transformed and integrated as a single unit." This is done by applying a two-million-volt, extreme high frequency signal to a cable at a specific pulse modulation and frequency for an exact duration of time. Synergistic says this alters the entire cable at molecular level."

Uh huh

Reply to
Bitrex

Somehow, I do not believe that the sum of those parts equals a product that is greater than that figure adds up to... Result: ZERO synergy.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Yes, well now the secret is out!

Reply to
Jamie

Joke's on them, copper doesn't even have molecules. It has crystals. ;-)

Tim

-- Deep Friar: a very philos>> Fred Abse wrote:

Reply to
Tim Williams

THe joke is on everyone who buys one, it is from the #1 scam country of the world, china.

Reply to
PeterD

Only among laymen.

durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."
                                             (Stephen Leacock)
Reply to
Fred Abse

Ça va sans dire ;-)
durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."
                                             (Stephen Leacock)
Reply to
Fred Abse

So, you are saying that dark matter does not exist?

It is proven, dingledorf!

Reply to
DarkMatter