What do you care in the PCB fabrication outsourcing?

Dear All, my company

is a leading PCB fabrication service provider. Founded in 2003, we have served more than 100 customers from 40 counties. Currently we trying to expand our business and could anyone tell me what do you care most in the PCB fabrication outsourcing?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advanced!

******************************************************************************* Seeking for a customer centered PCB fabricator with high-quality and most cost-effective service? SynKore is your perfect option! Send email to snipped-for-privacy@synkore.com or surf
ww.synkore.com.

SynKore Electronic Technology Co. Ltd. is a leading PCB manufacturing service provider. With a highly experienced technical team, state-of-the-art equipment and strict ISO9001:2000 certified quality control system, we are providing high quality PCB products to more than one hundred honorable customers from more than 40 countries. With manufacturing facilities located in China, we can offer high-quality PCB products at very competitive prices. And, all our factories have been ISO-14001 environmentally certified.

synkore