wireless bracelet device

Seeking an engineering solution for the development of a proof-of-concepts prototype for a wireless bracelet device. Please see the details at

innoengineer

Ask Martha's PO.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

--- You're just brokers, so count me out.

  1. You stand between me doing the work to spec and getting paid for it if, for any reason, the customer decides to renege.

  1. If a design is executed and submitted to you for approval and you reject it, for whatever reason pleases you, you still have the design but I don't get paid.

  2. You're posting from Google. How lame is that?

-- John Fields

Reply to
John Fields