Chargers in parallel

That is a poor idea for a few reasons. The ones that occur soonest to me are:

  1. The issues with fast charging are only tangentially related to available power. The primary problem is charging the battery fast without damaging it at or near the completion of charging. That is often addressed with various kinds of "intelligence", (implemented in software and/or analog circuitry), which is unlikely to work right when two chargers are contending with each other.
  2. It is not clear that an unknown charger design will anticipate your hookup and that the device will survive it. I would guess it might, depending on where that "intelligence" is located, but I see no reason for certainty.

You're wecome in retrospect.

--
--Larry Brasfield
email: donotspam_larry_brasfield@hotmail.com

Does your homeowner's policy cover fire damage?

--
Luhan Monat (luhanis 'at' yahoo 'dot' com)
"The future is not what it used to be..."

I'm not sure if I can put two cellular phone chargers output in parallel, to charge faster my phone. I know there are more powerfull charges availables, so my phone should be able to use the power, but I have just twt 400 mAh chargers instead one 1 A charger.

Thanks in advance, Ben

Reply to
Ben

"Danger Danger, Will Robinson"

martin

Opinions are like assholes -- everyone has one

Reply to
martin griffith

I am not sure either - but I would like a video of this.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen