Widlar's Early Treatise on Semiconductors

Fred, you are a gloom factory. The lights are always off.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Since krw's career aspirations never reached the dizzy heights of becoming pocket lint, this does go without saying.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Are you trying to say he's a sanitation engineer?

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

You're lying again, Blobbs. Where is your degree from? Oh, you didn't get to the third grade.

Reply to
krw

Oh, Ow! Slowmans sharpest comeback ever! (what a moron!)

Reply to
krw

No one is interested in anything you have to say, so sad...

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

You seem to be pretty damned interested in what I have to say. You're constantly doubling the size of the posts. Of course you're so damned stupid you have no idea what you're doing.

Reply to
krw

I know exactly what I'm doing: aggravating you. Go away.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Thanks!!!

Reply to
Robert Baer

Flame war? That was /never/ a flame war...

(Monty Python)

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

What he needs is more exercize, or some lithium, or a sailboat trip to Hawaii, something to swing his attitude in a positive direction.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Or simply being ignored for a while, probably until his attention has dwindled and switched elsewhere.

Same is true for a few others on this group.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

You have a serious cognitive disorder, looks like the beginning of the end for you. Maybe medical marijuana will help ease your transition.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

And you let them damage you? That's not very smart.

As humans, we presumably, occasionally, let our reason guide our emotions.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

I know, you can't help yourself. You're a compulsive liar. Keep it up. You'll even have Slowman laughing at you soon.

Reply to
krw

No damage done, I compartmentalize and don't waste emotional energy on non-entities like krw or JohnS ( KD5YI aged troll idiot in Plano ).

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

If he's so smart, why does he post through Google Groups?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

If they cured him, who would write Obama's speeches?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Good point. It's the same reason Slowman uses GG.

Reply to
krw