Humor-Conference on aging.

A lot of truth in the fun.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Fabulous! Hilarious! Spot-on! The BS is not only louder, but I also used to have a perfect GPS listing for the whole Phoenix area ;-) Other "features" apply also, but I won't elaborate >:-} ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jim Thompson

This is funny as hell, and he could go through it with a straight face. I bet a lot of us here can identify with the symptoms he was talking about. ;-) Thanks for the link.

Reply to
cameo

I'm now free of the BPH agony. I can now drive to LA without a potty stop, and my wife can't. My Doc says I have the prostate size of a 20 year old; and my PSA readings are flat year after year. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jim Thompson

So what BPH agony are you talking about?

Reply to
cameo

Urgent need to go, low powered stream, inadequate emptying of bladder, not much time between... the standard male dilemma past 55-60. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jim Thompson

What your Doc says seems to contradict your symptoms though. That shows how much they know. That PSA test has also been discredited lately as a cancer predictor. BTW, your symptoms are axactly the same as mine. It is especially embarrassing at public urinals when I have to take 3 times as long as the young guys next to me. I envy the sound of those gushers that come from them. ;-)

Reply to
cameo

You didn't read carefully, I said, "I'm now free of the BPH agony." I don't have those symptoms anymore.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jim Thompson

Asinine superficial garbage...modern man ages because he's too good for physical labor anymore, your body conserves energy by shutting down gene expression you don't need. The only muscles that speaker uses are his mouth.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

your body conserves energy by shutting down gene expression you don't need. The only muscles that speaker uses are his mouth.

I'm very sorry you wasted your time. Please do not read any of my posts. I label them clearly to make this easy for you. I will add, you might note, the speaker on the video does not come off as angry man. Some men do. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

First Church of the Nazarene of Pasadena and that may be Pasadena, Texas??? They're a bunch of evangelicals! You'll be linking us to Bush giving toenail painting lessons next.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

I guess I didn't because it never occured to me that one can get rid of it. I suppose you've had one of those surgeries that tend to have a side effect that's worse than the original problem: leakage. :-(

Reply to
cameo

On Mon, 03 Nov 2014 10:58:25 -0800, cameo Gave us:

Shhhh! ...We try to *not* leak this information.

Makes kids scared of aging.

BRL!!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I'd say I normally have a minor issue here, but after reading this thread, I had a night where I was up 4 times and had a dribble of a time. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Are you still responding to my posts. Sheesh! Mikek

Reply to
amdx

bloggs is mentally ill. Ignore him. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jim Thompson

Oh, it's more fun egging him on. On second thought, it's wrong for me to do that to someone that is mentally ill. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Yep. Be Christian >:-} ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jim Thompson

Jim-out-of-touch-with-reality-Thompson reminds us - yet again - that his idea of mental health involves being as crazy as he is.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Posting absurdities for him to jeer at is scarcely egging him on. It's more like Mikek running around with a "kick-me" sign stuck on the seat of his pants.

Born-again? Or otherwise brain-damaged?

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to