Water on Mars

Looks like there is a place I could get away from idiots like Trump and some of the dopes in here after all.

I'd still make posts to this group though.

Bwuahahahahaha! BRL! (type I and type II)

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Just remember, the door swings one way.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

Killfile to make sure. ...Jim Thompson

Water on Mars? Dammit, I *knew* I left my water bottle somewhere...

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 15:03:43 -0700, Jim Thompson Gave us:

I'll bet you croak long before I do, Tripeson..

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

From what I've read DecadentLinuxUser's back door swings both ways.

Reply to
Oltimer

Wow, that's low, even for NumeroZero.

Isn't there a prison nearby where you can go make fun of the inmates, without bars between you and them?

Reply to
hondgm

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 15:06:18 +0800, Oltimer Gave us:

Oh boy! Yet another idiot exposing the low depths of his lack of mental maturity.

Ten year old child much, punk? Just had to chime in with your utter stupidity, eh?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 05:06:04 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Gave us:

Where do you want to meet, jailhouse mentality retard boy?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Since you don't leave your parent's basement, there I suppose.

You're running out of steam. Give up now.

Reply to
hondgm

Nah! She can and regularly does go lower than that.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

What's keeping you, Nymbecile?

Now bugger off.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 08:09:24 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Gave us:

You're a ten year old mentality idiot. Refute that. Oh... That's right... you can't. Go away, child.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 08:09:24 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Gave us:

Nice try, punk.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I love your generic insults that borrow from the same list of words popular with teenagers.

If only you had something better to do than spew thousands of these sorts of messages on Usenet.

Reply to
hondgm

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 09:19:08 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Gave us:

Nice try, punk. It was YOUR "insult" about living in "the parent's home" that is generic and childish.

My words are mere accurate descriptions of you, which you obviously cannot handle. The fact is that you haven't stopped since you arrived. You are a truly sad case. Nice try though, idiot.

Exaggerate much, punk? It apparently that it is you with "nothing better to do" as you haven't stopped spewing horseshit about me since you showed up. And then you want to wonder why I call you the immature little bastard you are.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Yes, s.e.d gives us another view into the fifth grade. :)

--

Rick
Reply to

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 15:32:34 -0400, rickman Gave us:

Yes, every time idiots like him and you show up and post your inane horseshit stupidity.