Why I ordered a raspberry PI

It's similar (perhaps slightly darker and a bit more red) to the color Subway uses to drive customers out of their seats in minimum time.

Jan's site: #ffff1C Subway logo: #fff200

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Are you trying to drive people away from your site?

--

Rick
Reply to

Just the talk of it worked.

Reply to
krw

using GPS,

Given the number of people doing on an ongoing basis for years, i doubt your assertion. How about you find some king of backup.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

GPS,

G. Morgan

GPS,

It would be nice to have a badge that says "Spectrum Enforcement".. I guess I'd need a black suit too.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

using GPS,

Sufficient. Notice that this guy was hammered for importing them for sale. There are still plenty of people that can home brew such a device. The FCC normally does not go out hunting an illegal emitter without sufficient complaints.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk