Why "Commander K" keep repeating posts?

Didn't he promise to block me and other Google group users?

Reply to
Ed Lee

He blocks Google groups on his receiving end. You can't block messages you post from appearing on GG. GG displays everything posted to the groups that GG shows.

I don't get why his messages are showing up as separate when they should all be in the same thread. But then, I don't know why he posts about women inserting 9V batteries for you. But then maybe he has significant experience with women who need 9V batteries.

Reply to
Ricky

He was complaining that Google group is not cross-posting to his other favorite groups, and it's not a real news reader. So, he is now using a real news reader that is replying to all messages in new threads.

Reply to
Ed Lee

He is really trashing this group. He is doing what he has complained about others doing.

Reply to
Ricky