Why are WebCams so poor?

This is the camera I used. The photo was taken at 4" from the bottom of the hard drive.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I wouldn't call it excessive, but there is what I think of as about the usual amount for a small digital camera. If you *want* to see it, look at the white screwhole in the top left of the picture; at full resolution, you can see some purple on the left side where there should be black.

Reply to
Terran Melconian