Who Invented Three-Phase?

Genius? He failed finger painting, and ended up in the hospital when he tried basket weaving.

Michael A. Terrell

at

re

SMOOCH SMOOCH KISS KISS UP TO THE TEACHER...SO THATS HOW YOU GRADUATED. BOOWAHAHAHAHA! YOURE STILL GREEN MICHAEL. BOOWAHAHAHA TGIM

Reply to
The Ghost In The Machine

of us!

when

YOU SHOULD KNOW, YOU WERE RIGHT NEXT TO HIM WITH CHAULK STUCK UP YOUR NOSE, IT IS APPARENT IT IMPACTED YOUR BRAIN.I READ THE MEDICAL REPORT....PLEASE DONATE IT TO US WHEN YOU PASS..I WANT TO USE IT TO REVIVE PROTEUS. BOOWAHAHAHAHA....YOU FREAKAZOID!:) PATECUM TGITM BOOWAHAHAHAHA !

Reply to
The Ghost In The Machine

Thanks to my pal "Michael A. Terrell" for telling us how smart he is.

I don't know if other readers were impressed, but I certainly was.

I trust that Mikey will provide evidence of his claim that Tesla invented "tuned RF circuits" considering..

"The first evidence that a capacitor could produce electrical oscillations was discovered in 1826 by French scientist Felix Savary. He found that when a Leyden jar was discharged through a wire wound around an iron needle, sometimes the needle was left magnetized in one direction and sometimes in the opposite direction. He correctly deduced that this was caused by a damped oscillating discharge current in the wire, which reversed the magnetization of the needle back and forth until it was too small to have an effect, leaving the needle magnetized in a random direction.

American physicist Joseph Henry repeated Savary's experiment in 1842 and came to the same conclusion, apparently independently British scientist William Thomson (Lord Kelvin) in 1853 showed mathematically that the discharge of a Leyden jar through an inductance should be oscillatory, and derived its resonant frequency.

British radio researcher Oliver Lodge, by discharging a large battery of Leyden jars through a long wire, created a tuned circuit with its resonant frequency in the audio range, which produced a musical tone from the spark when it was discharged.[23] In 1857 German physicist Berend Wilhelm Feddersen photographed the spark produced by a resonant Leyden jar circuit in a rotating mirror, providing visible evidence of the oscillations. In

1868 Scottish physicist James Clerk Maxwell calculated the effect of applying an alternating current to a circuit with inductance and capacitance, showing that the response is maximum at the resonant frequency.

The first example of an electrical resonance curve was published in 1887 by Austrian physicist Heinrich Hertz in his pioneering paper on the discovery of radio waves, showing the length of spark obtainable from his spark-gap LC resonator detectors as a function of frequency.

One of the first demonstrations of resonance between tuned circuits was Lodge's "syntonic jars" experiment around 1889 He placed two resonant circuits next to each other, each consisting of a Leyden jar connected to an adjustable one-turn coil with a spark gap. When a high voltage from an induction coil was applied to one tuned circuit, creating sparks and thus oscillating currents, sparks were excited in the other tuned circuit only when the inductors were adjusted to resonance. Lodge and some English scientists preferred the term "syntony" for this effect, but the term "resonance" eventually stuck.

The first practical use for RLC circuits was in the 1890s in spark-gap radio transmitters to allow the receiver to be tuned to the transmitter. The first patent for a radio system that allowed tuning was filed by Lodge in 1897, although the first practical systems were invented in 1900 by Italian radio pioneer Guglielmo Marconi."

--
Tom Potter
-----------------

Thanks to my pal Rick Merrill for his continuing interest in me and my ideas and opinions.

Although I am flattered by him calling me a "genius", I must point out that as Edison said: "Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration."

In other words, talk is cheap, and ideas and opinions are a dime a dozen.

What makes life better for society is the focus, hard work and sacrifice of folks like Edison, Ford, Marconi, Carniegie, Bill Gates, etc.

As Ricky pointed out, although I personally "fail" in making a great impact on society because I value comfort, tranquility and freedom over "sweating" to deliver a product to the marketplace,

I do appreciate and honor people like Edison and Ford who used their minds, times, and energies to make great contributions to mankind.

I might point out, that unlike my pal Rickie, who speaks for mankind,

I don't speak for friends, family, race, religion, nation, or any particular group, I only speak for me.

--
Tom Potter
-----------------
http://www.prioritize.biz/
http://voices.yuku.com/forums/66
http://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com/siteindex.zhtml
http://184.105.237.216/~tompotte/
http://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com
Reply to
Tom Potter

Addressing Terrell, Merill wrote: Mr. Potter is a "failed genius". Please ignore his rants, for the rest of us!

Potter wrote:

hanson wrote: ahahahahaahaha ... Sheesh, get with it, Potter. Potter, you are slacking and getting soft, dude. Potter, both could be & are suspects on acct of the Solidarity game they play. See here why:

Thanks for the alughs, guys... ahahaha... ahahanson

Reply to
hanson

Remember my comment on the line between genius and insanity? Potter stays strictly on one side of it and far from it, and we all know which side.

Reply to
Michael Moroney

us!

He obviously knows which side his insanity is buttered on, and he likes to lick off the rancid butter. :)

Michael A. Terrell

No reply to this? Avoiding topics?

Tesla had many flaws, but I've not seen you mention any of them. What I'm seeing seems to be made up out of thin air, strong empty language with no factual backing.

people, and analyzed tens of thousands of resumes,

Evidence? I don't see a CV anywhere in the websites in your sig

that capitalized on the discoveries of other people

Evidence please. Blanket statements using derogatory language are deception, not argument. Smart people ignore such crap and instead look for the meat of the argument. Yours has none that I can find. For example, give Edison arclamp patent and Tesla arclamp patent, then describe the details on why the Tesla patent is merely idea-theft and not an actual improvement.

ents of Reginald Fessenden. who also worked for Edison during the same peri= od,

You're the one making the claim, you're the one who sees things others have missed ...therefore you gets to do all the work. Why not make up a webpage for this? Give us just two patents, one Fesseden, one Tesla, then describe the details of the problems you see. Then pick two more patents and do it again. Do it using neutral labels without any derogatory language.

The many unsupported blanket statements you're making are the trademark of rhetoric: badmouthing/negative-labeling rather than reason.

If you aren't just trolling for attention, and you genuinely wish to be taken seriously, first remove all attempts to sway the audience with deceptive emotional language. Instead describe the problem clearly in neutral language, then go through all the details (also using neutral language.)

THE CENTRAL TROLL PHILOSOPHY We don't believe in reality, since we can warp things as we desire. Like so... - If I spit on something verbally, it actually becomes slimey - If I ridicule an idea, the idea changes into something ridiculous - If I sneer at evidence, that evidence is magically transformed into something contemptible

THE SCIENTIST PHILOSOPHY Reality actually exists. When two parties disagree, often one of them is actually wrong. Nature cannot be fooled, so we carefully remove all of our own human "fooling behavior." "Truth" may be multi-faceted, but even so, here is a definition: - "Truth" is that which remains behind after we've removed all the distortions, emotional language, rhetorical tricks, sophistry, the hiding and deception, and the simple outright lying.

But no Tesla arclamp patent? And no attempt to present the differences and show that your view is correct?

tories and offices, and began searching for a better light, whereas Tesla m= anaged to con a few people into investing in his company,

Engineers of the time knew the limitations of arc lamps. They were used as outdoor streetlights and arena lights. It doesn't make sense to sneer at an outdoor streetlight company on the grounds that it's inventor didn't invent lamps for homes, or base their product on the Swan bulb. (For the easily-distracted, go See "who really invented the light bulb)

the same era, he will see that Tesla's patents are not up to the standard = of other patents in terms of knowledge, focus, honesty and clarity.

Why don't YOU compare those patents? Right here? Also, which specific ones? If you have such strong evidence, I don't understand why you don't just cut the deceptive emotional rhetoric and simply present it.

Reply to
Bill Beaty

It is interesting to see that my pal "Michael Moroney" thinks that I am a "Moron",

and my pal "Michael A. Terrell" thinks I am a "genius".

As my Pappy used to say: "Beauty is in the mind of the beholder."

The common factor with my pals seems to be that they are both all bent out of shape

because I mentioned that Jews use the Mass Media to promote the fiction that Jews are intelligent, "virtuous victims",

in order to rationalized why Jews have come into conflict with all of their neighbors throughout history, and why the Jewish culture was vastly inferior to the cultures of Egypt, Persia, China, India, Greece, Rome, etc.

It is interesting to see that Jews have a long history of obscuring, distorting and revising history.

I was recently reading "A history of Babylonia and Assyria" by Robert William Rogers

and it was interesting to see that when learned men all over the world were begining to make great progress in deciphering the ancient languages of Babylonia and Assyria,

and webe able to read the first hand accounts of Middle East history,

that Jews were busy trying to discredit the work as it progressed.

As evidenced by the Torah, the writing of Josephus, Freud, Einstein, etc. and of course, the Mass Media and search engines of the present,

the key feature of Jewish culture seems to be ego, magic, sex, money, obfuscation and the accumulation of material junk.

If I had been Abraham or Moses, I would have put more emphasis on the finer things in life, like being in tune with my neighbors and my environment, rather than being a pack rat constantly on the move.

--
Tom Potter
-----------------
http://www.prioritize.biz/
http://voices.yuku.com/forums/66
http://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com/siteindex.zhtml
http://184.105.237.216/~tompotte/
http://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com
Reply to
Tom Potter

patent.http://www.google.com/patents?id=-SxSAAAAEBAJ&printsec=description&zo...

I am sadden that although I can provide my pal "Bill Beaty" with information and references about Tesla, I cannot understand the information for him.

I suggest that if my pal wants to idolize Tesla, that he should continue to do so.

Personally I prefer to idolize people like Edison, Ford, Carnegie, James Watt, Marconi, Fulton, Singer, etc.

rather than con men and shysters who try to capitalize upon hot technologies, and end up diverting money and public attention away from what is useful and possible within the state of the art.

No doubt, some con men, like Tesla, do draw attention to a new field, but as a general rule, the prey on ignorance of folks, and rarely make a solid contribution.

I'm still waiting for a Tesla Cultist to beam power from Niagara Falls to consumers,

and for an Einstein Cultist to build a time travel machine or a worm hole to dump radio active waste into.

And of course, a space warp device would also be a nice product to have for avoiding traffic jams.

--
Tom Potter
-----------------
http://www.prioritize.biz/
http://voices.yuku.com/forums/66
http://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com/siteindex.zhtml
http://184.105.237.216/~tompotte/
http://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com
Reply to
Tom Potter

Everything that "Tom Potter" wrote about Jews can be read up on in the Jewish Talmud & was affirmtively summarized by a learned Jew in this link here:

Reply to
hanson

ion and references about Tesla,

No you have not.

You say Tesla lifted ideas from others. Please give details: the exact patent numbers for Tesla and for victims. Then describe the details of the problem.

What information? I don't know which patents you're talking about. And even if I did, probably I could read them and never see what you're talking about. You're the one who had the insights about this. Nobody else will have the same insights. Therefore, you have to communicate them. If you want to convince anyone, you have to actually convince them and not just say "go study the things I did."

to do so.

That's just stupid. You have no idea what my opinion is. You believe yourself to be a psychic mind reader, eh? Read my lips: Tesla was an ass. His huge ego ruined everything he attempted after the Induction motor. People who believe their own press releases, and start thinking themselves to be superman, will tend to leap from heights ...and NOT FLY.

as a general rule, the prey on ignorance of folks, and rarely make a solid= contribution.

What's the difference between a reasoned analysis and a smear campaign?

The first contains reason and lacks any smears. The second contains smears and lacks any reason.

consumers,

to dump radio active waste into.

A contest! Wait a few years. See which side wins.

((((((((((((((((((((((( ( ( (o) ) ) ))))))))))))))))))))))) William J. Beaty Research Engineer beaty, chem washington edu UW Chem Dept, Bagley Hall RM74 billb, eskimocom Box 351700, Seattle, WA 98195-1700 ph 206-543-6195

Bill Beaty

The first is called science and is based on observation and facts. The second is called politics and is based upon lies, an agenda and personal gain. No question which side Potter is on. He's clearly a political shill charged with discrediting Tesla at all cost to discourage anyone doing some proper research into his achievements. Potter is best utilized by looking at his rants and finding the "hot" areas. Those are the subjects that are most likely to yield results from a through investigation. His "debunking" skills are rather amateur.

to consumers,

No need to wait. Tesla dreamed the ORIGINAL dream of hydroelectric power. Of using the mighty power of Niagara falls to create electricity for the masses. Not only that, he "beamed" the energy (down wires) to NYC consumers. The original power plant is STILL there for anyone to see! "Only" the guy who invented and put into practice the first hydroelectric installation? Sure, that's some incompetent kook, alright! How many inventions of THAT magnitude has Potter come up with? Oh that's right, politicos don't invent things, they steal things others invent. Please Ignore Potter. He's only here to misdirect you all.

le to dump radio active waste into.

Well I guess that leaves you out of the "who's smarter than Einstein" contest. Radio active waste is no problem. You just find a worthless spot on the planet and dump it there! There is the old mine in Alabama that is an excellent candidate (And they actually WANT the waste!)

Just wait a few years until the gummint secrets of Potter's bosses start to come out. Nobody behind all that crap will be a "winner" in the end. If you think what I'm saying is "kooky" then that means that you have never personally done an investigation of these matters and you blindly believe anything your government tells you. I suggest that is a rather ignorant and unscientific position.

Reply to
Benj

[...]

Just wait a few years until the gummint secrets of Potter's bosses start to come out. Nobody behind all that crap will be a "winner" in the end. If you think what I'm saying is "kooky" then that means that you have never personally done an investigation of these matters and you blindly believe anything your government tells you. I suggest that is a rather ignorant and unscientific position. ============================================== There are those that want to be leaders and those that want to be led. Few choose freedom; those that do are anarchists, like me. Beaming power of a fixed frequency isn't so strange, lasers and masers do it all the time. Of course it may not be such a great idea if you get in the way of the beam.

Reply to
Androcles

--- Tom Potter wrote:

Bill Beaty wrote:

Jacoby wrote:

Potter ? wrote:

Jacoby wrote:

hanson wrote: ... ahahaha... But a quick check shows that Tesla dreamt of that some 17 years AFTER...

1878, when the world's first hydroelectric power scheme was developed at Cragside in Northumberland, England by William George Armstrong.
1880, Michigan's Grand Rapids Electric Light & Power Co. generating electricity by dynamo, lit up 16 brush-arc lamps.
1881, The old Schoelkopf Power Station No. 1 near Niagara Falls in the U.S. side began to produce electricity .
1882, in Appleton, Wisconsin, the first Edison hydroelectric power plant, the Vulcan Street Plant, began operating Sept. 30, with an output of about 12.5 kilowatts.
1886, 45 hydroelectric power plants in the U.S. and Canada. 1889, ==== By then there were 200 in the U.S. alone.====
1895 - Nikola Tesla designed the first hydroelectric power plant at Niagara Falls, New York which started producing electrical power in 1895.

So, what is the argument all about?

Jacoby wrote:

Potter wrote:

Jacoby wrote:

Bill Beaty wrote:

Jacoby wrote:

Address> There are those that want to be leaders and those that want to be led.

Reply to
hanson

As I indicated: "I'm still waiting for a Tesla Cultist to beam power from Niagara Falls to consumers"

and I am still waiting for a leader or anarchist to beam power from Niagara Falls to consumers using a LASER beam.

I may be practical to "beat" two LASER beams together and use the difference frequency to power AC devices,

or use to a thermopile to convert LASER power to direct current and but I dare say that day is not in the near future.

--
Tom Potter
-----------------
http://www.prioritize.biz/
http://voices.yuku.com/forums/66
http://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com/siteindex.zhtml
http://184.105.237.216/~tompotte/
http://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com
Reply to
Tom Potter

Although Tesla Cultist "Benj", like Einstein Cultists,

tries to con folks into believing that his Cult Leader should be credited with actually conceiving and creating great things,

rather than being a con man who claimed credit for the works of others and bamboozled the public with babble,

as can be seen by hanson's post, many people not only conceived using hydroelectric power before Tesla, they had built working systems.

The following URL describes Einstein's greatest patent, which is on the same order as almost all of Tesla's patents.

Tom Potter
-----------------
http://www.prioritize.biz/
http://voices.yuku.com/forums/66
http://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com/siteindex.zhtml
http://184.105.237.216/~tompotte/
http://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com
Reply to
Tom Potter

ve

ny

de

th

)

ss

y L

of

er.

tho

.
.

Heterodyning was invented by Edwin Armstrong, the inventor of FM.

Hardy

Reply to
HardySpicer

Did you just hear about this?