OSKAR

OSKAR RECHARGEABLE BROOM-MATIC

SWEEP & VAC! CORDLESS RECHARGEABLE VACUUM BROOM COMBINES SWEEPING & COLLECTING IN ONE OPERATION COMBINATION FOAM & BRISTLE BRUSH FOR EFFECTIVE CLEANING CHARGING BASE INCLUDED

I have chaged it by connecting to class 2 transformer, Input:120 VAC,60Hz,5W Output:12 VDC 200mA LED still showing red while left it connected for a day ,it did'nt operate.I want to know how can I operate it?Whats wrong?Why its not starting?Do I have to change the adapter?

Reply to
Thaqalain

sounds like the rechargeable batteries are done. replace them.

Reply to
Michael Ware