Re: Source for small quantities of expanded metal (aluminum or steel)

Anyone know of a source for small quantities of expanded metal

>(aluminum or steel)? > >Thanks! > > ...Jim Thompson

Regards,

Boris Mohar

void _-void-_ in the obvious place

Reply to
Boris Mohar

THANKS! Exactly what I was looking for!

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

=A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

The McMaster-Carr website is the best thing EVER! Just as an example, you can start typing in "gear puller" or "flaring tool" in the search box and way before you ever finish typing, you've got a catalog page full of gear pullers or tubing flarers in front of you.

And to make things even better, 99% of the time when I order stuff from there it arrives via ground delivery the next day for just $4. Just freaking unbelievably awesome.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa