Where to buy MAX233 chips in Philadelphia area

Hi all,

I need to quickly get my hands on a few MAX233 chips. I was wondering if anyone knew of some local electronics stores in the Philadelphia area where I could purchase some? I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for overnight shipping charges :-)

Thanks!

Reply to
weg22

You won't find items like that at the corner store. You'll need to place an order with one of several nation-wide distributors, like the rest of us. Or perhaps you can request samples from Maxim.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

FedX me a cheeze-steak wit', and I'll get you your MAX233's.

Also, Digikey shows stock.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Digikey and other large suppliers have put most local stores out of business. An attempt to find the once pretty good Active Electronics store in the vicinity of Cherry Hill NJ (probably gone) turned up two possibilities which might be worth a call:

Memec Unique

11 Eves Dr., Suite 200 Marlton, New Jersey 08053 Phone: (856) 985-7360, Fax: (856) 985-7370

Nu Horizons

101 Executive Drive, Suite #8 Moorestown, New Jersey 08057 Phone: (856) 638-0444, Fax: (856) 638-0888
Reply to
Glen Walpert

Leonard