Smartphones replaced home personal computer...

I read some reviews on

and
about smartphones and especially about nokia n95 why we need all this features in little peace of plastic? Nokia N95 Give us more connectivity features than pc.

Reply to
charoman

Because we not all have same interests and abilities

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Seems more like a question for alt.cellular.nokia.

You'd also look like less of a dumb-ass if you didn't use an email address as a username.

JeffM