where can I find the simulation model of the sram, ISSI61LV25616?

Hello,Everbody!!! I'm working with the spartan3 starter kit,I want to use the on-board sra for temporary data storage,so I hope to find the simulation model of th sram(ISSI61LV25616-10T) for function and timing simulation .Please Somebody tell me where I can find the simulation model,or anybody provide me some suggestions about how to verify the timing.Thank you!!!!

Reply to
moo

sram

provided

sorry,everbody!!!! I have found the verilog model from the ISSI's web.

Reply to
moo