Rail to rail op amp. output

We have a 5V single supply 358 op amp circuit that needs to pull down

100 mico amps as close to ground as possible. Looked a some data sheets, and they seem to have something >50 mv. Adding a 1K pull down helps. Would like to use a dual amp in a standard 8 pin dip configuration that would pull closest to gnd as possible. What would be a good choice?
Reply to
rnscrs

I like the Microchip duals with rail to rail inputs and outputs, especially the MCP6022, but it is about 10 times faster than the LM358:

But they have a whole series of these available with various speed and power supply current combinations.

What pull up load does the opamp drive?

Reply to
John Popelish