Whats wrong with Boeing

Some new insights into the fundamental problems in Boeing, by Mentor Pilot, a 737 pilot.

Steve Wilson

It's what happens to a company that depends hugely on public trust when you put it under the control of people who can't look beyond the next dividend payment.

They destroyed McDonnell Douglas, and are now doing/have already done the same to Boeing.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

I am willing to take over Boeing and fix what's ailing them.

Reply to
omnilobe

I watched the video. I think he got the 30,000 foot view correct.

Reply to
blocher