What is this called?

They can drool all they want, but I rather suspect that what they imagining is substantially better than the reality.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

We always referred to as Heyco clamp since "gland" sounds sort of too personal. LOL Heyco is then manufacturer's name.

Sylvia Else wrote:

Reply to
aioe

Err, it is spelt corvid and that is a crow.

Reply to
news18

Most people look better with their clothes on. I sure do.

I just had a home-made haircolor and haircut job; with salons closed, we are reduced to such desperate acts. It came out a little better than, say, a home-made kidney transplant. I guess.

People will tolerate a lot, but they won't tolerate getting much greyer or much shaggier.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin

All of my hair was grey, at 20. I blamed it on bad teachers in High School. :)

I have cut my own hair for about 40 years. It's easy, these days. I use electric hair clippers and give myself a burr. I am going to mount a small wireless camera on them, so that I can see the back of my head while I work.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

Another first post?

Doe is pissed, I chided him for a timid "Are we allowed..." post in the Win10 group. He thinks Microsoft might catch him for installing an older Win10 version, and slap him or something. So I had to do it.

This is a first post again, Doey!

Reply to
Corvid

They're ravens here, in the hills about 1600' MSL. Not a single crow ever, in close to 30 years. But just 3-4 miles away, in the valley, there are no ravens, all crows.

Reply to
Corvid

Michael Terrell wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

More likely liquor and bad diet and bad genes.

Mirrors have been around since at least 6000 BC, and this dopey twit wants to call himself hi tech.

Hey, if you do not own at least one GoPro camera (I have three), then you have no business trying to do live captures, much less actual work. And even less of the type you describe.

Makes me think of a cartoon of a dopey f***ss with an old VHS Video Camera strapped onto his forearm.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Corvid wrote in news:r8o9os$p6b$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org:

Find a marsh and cattails and you will find red breasted blackbirds.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Electric wholesaler or jaycar

Reply to
F Murtz

We have both here, gigantic crows and bigger ravens. After careful research, we have found that the scrub bluejays in our tree prefer Fritos to any other snack. When I put some out, the big birds descend like black helicopters, and a fight begins. The jays usually win. Sometimes a squirrel is involved.

There seems to be a burst of wildlife in our neighborhood during this lockdown, especially birds; I don't understand why. We took a walk in Glen Canyon yesterday and the birds were ear-splitting. It sounded like the soundtrack from a Tarzan movie.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Our bird feeder is mobbed with scrub jays. They are so aggressive, almost nothing else will compete with them, except... doves! A single bitty-beaked dove can keep a mob of jays watching from the sidelines.

Reply to
Corvid

Which is a shame when the alternative could be much much worse.

--
Shaun.

in the DSM"
David Melville

~misfit~

Why wear a mask when you can just put a bag on your head?

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin

I don't wanna. And you don't get to see OUR red-winged blackbirds.

Reply to
Corvid

Never went grey as such, hair fell out instead - shortcut the system.

I would love it if my hair went *shaggy*. I guess it all depends on your perspective.

--

Xeno

       (with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Reply to
Xeno

I always thought Telly Savalas had the right idea. A minimalist view of hairstyles.

Who loves ya, baby?

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricky C

Corvid wrote in news:r8qsgr$nta$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org:

WTF are you mumbling about now? I could be right up the street and see the SAME birds as those you call "OUR" I am not the person from earlier in the thread. And where the f*ck is your "our" at, boy? I have the audubon bird app on my iPad. I can see any bird I wish. AND I have the web. I can see all the giant extinct birds too. Gobble up a mouthy twerp like you in one nibble.

The world needs one less asswipe. Go back in time and get eaten by a giant black bird. I posted about a 'black' bird, and you got all convoluted. Fuck that.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I hope to be there for your Tibetan Sky Burial.

Listen, son, the discussion is about Corvids. Don't come barging in with your black-backed redbirds.

Reply to
Corvid

Bulkhead cable clamp.

Joe Gwinn