Are we there yet?

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."

- Alexis de Tocqueville

Mike :-(

Reply to
amdx

"I don't have to worry about my mortgage or gas payments now, Obama will take care of it." (as quoted from one young follower of his...)

Reply to
PeterD

Yes, it was amazing. I don't even know what her statement means, is Obama going eliminate morgages? Cut them in half? Is he going to double her income? I'd like to get her name and address and contact her in about three years to see if it all came true.

Mike

Reply to
amdx

Must have been one of the illustrious 3-6%. You know who I'm talking about, they always turn up in any pole. They're the three to six percent of society that is completely brain dead yet, somehow, able to walk and talk.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

And able to vote for Obama while praising his choice of Palin as his VP ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Yes, it's totally amazing they can generate enough energy to get the neurons communicating to the leg mussels with out missing any soaps while sitting on their fatties, being supported by those that still know what work is.

"

Reply to
Jamie

Oooooooh! "Leg mussels"... sounds painful ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Yep, all the poles (sic) are on the left half.

Like Dumb Donkey. Though he likely can't walk or talk, he can post to the newsgroups all day long.

--
Keith
Reply to

Brain dead enough to use 'pole' instead of 'poll'?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

OMG, I made an error. I wish I was as perfect as you.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

No you don't! Save your self the trouble!

"

Reply to
Jamie