Recruiting Kernel Engineer, Cambridge UK

Hi all,

We are looking to recruit a Linux Kernel Engineer.

We are based in Cambridge, UK.

If interested, please reply to snipped-for-privacy@cyantechnology.com .

If not, please pass the word around.

Thanks.

Software Engineer - Linux Kernel

We are a fabless semiconductor company rapidly expanding our family of microcontrollers.

We are looking to recruit a Linux Kernel hacker to help with porting the kernel to new architectures.

Role:

Seeking a confident engineer to take the lead in kernel porting and development of an embedded Linux platform for new microcontrollers.

Someone with a deep understanding of the internal Linux kernel and internals, who is actively involved in the open source development community.

Key to success is your past experience, motivation, a dynamic approach, and desire to see results.

We can provide a very stimulating environment, with unique challenges.

Requirements:

- 8+ yrs development experience with 3+ yrs Linux

- Extensive Linux Kernel experience

- Track, evaluate & integrate dev from open source community.

- Previous kernel porting experience much valued

Reply to
Steve

That's kerneljobs at cyantechnology dot com.

Reply to
Steve