Wanted: Elantec EL1519CS

I need an Elantec EL1519CS line driver or a close equivalent to repair my ADSL modem. Can anyone help? I would also like an EL2227CS line receiver if you have one. My modem was zapped by lightning last week.

TIA Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Holme

Andrew Holme

My e-mail address is here

Andrew Holme

On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 21:59:14 +0100, "Andrew Holme" put finger to keyboard and composed:

It sounds like your modem has a Globespan Virata Viking chipset (BT Voyager?). If all else fails, try this website/forum:

Somebody may have a dead modem with good interface chips.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Hi,

If you'd only asked last week.

I had an old BT ADSL modem and I looked up the Elantec chip to see if it was anything interesting, sorry to say it went in the bin.

The law that states you only need something after you've thrown it away is still in action.

Philip

Reply to
Electric dabbler

Dear Andrew,

We have the following stock ready to ship to you :

1 Elantec EL1519CS and 1 pcs EL2227CS ( Stock )

The total cost for this is as following :

US$50.00 ( Included US$10 delivery cost ) Delivery : 7 to 10 days after paypal.com payment.

Waiting for your idea !

Thanks !

-- Patrick Cheung townt.com Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel : +852-25055838 Fax : +852-25058121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"Andrew Holme" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:eaofb0$gfq$1$ snipped-for-privacy@news.demon.co.uk...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com