w7

ham as (hehehe) (laugh)

?

Best Regards

Reply to
Steve Sousa

hi is a way that radio amateurs represent a laugh. It stems from the morse code for "hi"; it is ".... ..". People thought it sounded like laughing. It carried over to voice communications too.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Hey! Don't ham it up in here!

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Good, but did you try multiplying pairs of 3 digit and pairs of 4 digit numbers in your head at high school age. I learned to do it. I used to rib people because i could often beat them punching it into a calculator.

Reply to
JosephKK

So, what's your beef?

John

They're just not getting to the meat of the issue. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

If there is no meat, then someone has a bone to pick with someone...

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Baloney!