Vtech VT40-2421 CHARGER Wall Mount??

You can wall mount anything with duct tape. Put some nice floral-print shelf liner over it when you're done.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

I have a Vtech VT40-2421 wireless phone system.

Unfortunately the charger base for the HANDSETS (VT40-2420) is a "stand on a flat surface only" design, you can't wall mount it.

Looks like it's simply a 13.3VDC (open-circuit) source, so I could cobble up something that would hang on the wall.

However any of you, who have been married 1/10 as long as I, know that appearance is everything... an engineer's rendition of a wall mount isn't likely to get past the management ;-)

I've surfed around without success.

Any ideas, or maybe someone has found something that would work?

TIA!

...Jim Thompson

Clearly YOU have not been married for 46 years ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Sno-o-o-rt!

I may just carefully saw it at the right angle, then glue it to a piece of wood.

...Jim Thompson

Hello Jim,

This one?

Ours is similar but from AT&T. All I could think of is to buy a nice vase holder or pedestal shelf with hidden mounting screws. But I'd take the missus along, else you'll have to return it if the shade of color is just a tad off.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

Gee, we had no Idea you were married to Mrs. Deming.

;D

Maybe a simple small wooden shelf would suffice.

Martin Riddle

ROTFLMAO! That's a good one!

...Jim Thompson

Hello Jim,

The woman acceptance factor (WAF) might be too low. Just learned that expression in a EU newsgroup.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

It's an invention opportunity for you, Jim: Wife Approved Duct Tape

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr