vlsi design

hi guys i am working on a permutation network design in vlsi. i am trying to think of a bit-sliced design to come up with the N-bit permutation circuit. i would really appreciate if any one can provide me with some ideas of how it could be done thx

Reply to
daivouda

I would appreciate it if you got your shift key fixed.

Reply to
miso

?arnumber=862385

You have to join IEEE.

Reply to
Charles

.

Researching the topic. What a novel idea! ;-)

I often go to Terman library for such ventures, but more and more of their information is on computer networks that require campus accounts. I'd hate to think I'd have to join the IEEE to read their journals, most of which are silly articles by academics.

Reply to
miso

..

yeh i have an access to IEEE, and i have researshed the papers there they have little to say about this topic

Reply to
daivouda

Is that something like a crosspoint switch?

Reply to
Jasen Betts

You have to spend an obscene amount of fees, joining each separate group, plus a "digital library" fee to get access to papers.

Two years ago I told them to shove it, I'll just go to Hayden Engineering Library (ASU).

They still keep sending "You can still renew" notices ;-)

...Jim Thompson

If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn\'t be called research...
                    -- Albert Einstein