Very durable electrolytics or similar?

"The specifications listed at right shall be met when the

ripple current is applied for 2000 hours (1000 hours for

exceed the rated voltage."

Are you out of your mind?!? That's a qualification test and doesn't have a whole lot to do with a mathematical prediction of life expectancy. You're j ust playing dodge ball.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

If you don't understand that I am afraid I can't help you.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

You've turned into a complete hot air bag. That endurance thing is an acceptance for the manufacturer.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

It is not. It is part of the datasheet, data the engineer who understands it can calculate with.