WTB: HP Frequency Counter - HP 5328A or Similar

I am looking for an HP frequency counter for my work bench. I would like to find an HP 5328A or similar in good working condition with the 500 Mhz or better prescaler / channel C option. Pluses would be the high stability option and the DVM.

I am tired of fighting eBay trying to get one.

Please advise condition and price.

Remove NOSPAM from E_mail address before replying or use link below.

TIA,

Tom Miller WB8ICT snipped-for-privacy@arrl.net

Reply to
WB8ICT

I have a number of HP counters available from the HP 5300 series and one from the 5380 series. Some can count to 500 MHz, and above. I also have DMM modules available in the 5300 series. These are smaller modular counters with accuracies better than 1 ppm. Email me for specifics if you are interested. Prices are very reasonable, considering what you will get.

-

Jim Adney