YT: Cheap Crimpers: IWISS IWS-2820M against Engineer PA-09?

"Cheap or Expensive"

Doesn't chip hair or 13 Amp ring main, this is for mini-crimps, as used in the maker community. R-Pi etc....

PA-09.

Needn't have ;-(

--
Adrian C
Reply to

No, the IWIS ones work quite well, I have a some for doing JST SM and dupont crimps.

I will say the female JST are a pain with any crimping tool as they are so short there is nothing to hold.

Reply to
dennis