UWB kits

Does anyone know where I can find UWB kits to demonstrate object detection, and/or data transmission?

Thanks

Reply to
dbvanhorn

I can provide SOA UWB antennas in small size. Do not have impulse generation and demod integrated within the body of the antenna....yet..

go to

or

for more visual details on fwt antennas as a whole.

Marc Popek

Reply to
LVMarc

If you have $$$$$, talk to Time Domain Corp. I was on their developers program a few years back and we got hold of some very interesting toys to play with.

JB

Reply to
JB