USB Transceiver

Hi,

We are using the USB1T11 USB trainsceiver of Fairchild, but we experience problem with attaching any memory stick directly to the host. I am searching for other designers who are using this transceiver and I like to know their experiences with this transceiver.

Kind regards Bert

Reply to
Bert

A question you should ask yourself..... is it an electrical problem (physical interface - ie the transceiver) OR firmware / software drivers.

Joe

Reply to
Joe G (Home)

Is this the device you have connected to your USB buss:

Whats on the input side of this device ??

You will need to give much more information if you want to get an answer.

donald

Reply to
donald