UPdate, Bluetooth TX+ headphones

In a previous thread I lamented; " I'm still looking for an inexpensive Bluetooth system I can plug into my mp3 player and put on the earpiece so I can listen to talk radio without the cord." Joel, gave me a link to the Soyo TX and headphone.

I have received it. It works as promised, I haven't had any linkup problems, it just does it. The spec of 30 ft transmision is about right, less if you try to make it work through a wall. The 3" cable from the TX to the 3.5mm stereo headphone plug is pretty small diameter and no matter how careful I am with it, I'm sure I'll be repairing it at some time. I don't have any other bluetooth devices to connect to, so can't comment on compatibility issues. I switched my mp3 player over to FM radio, arg! it needs the headphone wiring to use as the antenna. Might try an extension cable if I feel the need. Anyway, I got my $25 worth.

amdx