How Much Does A House weigh?

How Much Does A House weigh?...

...Jim Thompson

Solution: Bust the walls out of the ends of the house and send a bill to the county for "one covered bridge - delivered".

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Use only Genuine Interocitor Parts" Tom Servo  ;-P
Reply to
RFI-EMI-GUY

Thus, the covered bridge was invented.

Reply to
qrk

"Jim Thompson" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

  1. Q: How Much Does A House weigh? A: Too much.
  2. Q: How much weight can a rural two-lane bridge Hold? A: Too little.
  3. Q: WOULD THIS BE COVERED BY HOME INSURANCE? A: It should be ;)

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

How much does a photoshop weigh?

VLV

Reply to
Vladimir Vassilevsky

I think it would have to be covered by mobile home insurance, not a standard homeowner's policy!

"Hello, Allstate, well a funny thing happened today, and you're not going to believe it, but..."

Reply to
PeterD

"Can you lift a Henway?"

"What's a Henway?"