UK Source for Weller TCP Heater Element !!!!

My TCP soldering iron packed up. I am look for a source to buy in UK. I have this Weller PU-3D with 24V/45W iron. I couldn't find any No. or marking on the heater so I do not know what it is. Can anybody help.

Reply to
bigdaddy

Don't know which heating element it contains.

If this link breaks search Maplin for LS20 and BP53. Not terribly expensive.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

Are you sure it's the heater element ?

The TCP iron ( that uses the PU3D ) is 24V. Here's the part.

Only problem is that Farnell's minimum order is £20 for non-account holders. It gives the manufacturer's part number though - HE1.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear