UK Source for Weller TCP Heater Element !!!!

My TCP soldering iron packed up. I am look for a source to buy in UK. I have this Weller PU-3D with 24V/45W iron. I couldn't find any No. or marking on the heater so I do not know what it is. Can anybody help.

Reply to
bigdaddy

Weller (Cooper Tools) have a spares page:

RS, Farnell and others stock spares for most fast-moving items.

Peter

Peter A Forbes