measuring floating inductor current in a truesine inverter application

Hi,

I am trying to make a true sine inverter outputting 120VAC 60Hz, and am using 200kHz for the fet switch. Also using software PWM control with either of one or the other of these two algorithms:

method1: (uses high speed DAC)

if inductor current > voltage error, pulse off

if inductor current > current_limit, pulse off

if time > limit pulse off (limit is our max dutycycle for this PWM period)

method2: (uses high speed ADC)

if inductor current > current_limit, pulse off

Duty cycle = ((desired voltage - current voltage) * gain) - (Inductor current * gain2)

For the current sensing I was thinking of using a hall effect sensor, like the "S22P025S05" from Tamura,

has

Reply to
Jamie Morken